Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And what have we here?

I went to work early this morning because it was freshman move-in day, and we had to park father away than usual. Turned out that I had some extra time so I walked around campus looking for statuary to use in my modelling shots of the Wild Orange.

I think this guy needs someone to manage his image.

























Here's a closer shot:


















It was really hard finding a cooperative statue...
























So I gave up and hung it on a tree. Meh. I only had 15 minutes, after all.
























It turned out that an ordinary office table was just what was wanted.

















Now it's back to the Purple Island. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Love the colors and how that turned out.

fleegle said...

What great photographs! And a great shawl--it's gorgeous!!

Laptop's head is big enough already, thank you very much :)

Harpa Jónsdóttir said...

It's gorgeous!

Helen said...

Gorgeous. I think that's the loveliest thing you've knitted out, of a lot of lovely things. I would admire your patience but I expect it's something darker than that. Obssession?!