Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Walla!

Here is my renovated Lopapeysa.
















I cut up the front with small scissors.




















I think it looks much better as a cardigan than it did as a pullover.




















Here's what the cut edge looked like before I trimmed and finished it.
















Mattress stitch....
















I'm quite happy with the results. The armholes are low, but there is plenty of room to move around. I did a line of single crochet in dark brown along the bottom hem to finish it off.

Now James, send me your real measurements and I'll make one for you that fits!





















3 comments:

Patti Blaine said...

Well done, Helen. I love it!

Marjorie said...

Very pretty. I love the colors.

Harpa J said...

It looks very good! Congratulations on a job very well done!

You are going to post this in the Lopi - friends group - aren't you?