Hitofude: Almost dry

Here it is, almost dry! Tomorrow morning I'll sew in the ends and wear it to the Artisan Market at the Knitting Circle, 11-4.

In the end I did 13 reacts of the chevron pattern after the waistband. And I never used the widest pattern repeat. I was afraid that I'd end up with too much fabric hanging around my hips. Instead, I worked in some extra of the narrowest repeats right after the waistband. I think it will bel just right.

In any case, there are many options for shaping and sizing in this pattern. There are almost as many suggestions as there are Ravelry projects for this pattern. 


Comments

Mary Lou said…
Wow, gorgeous. I hope we see a modeled shot. I do have the perfect yarn for this...

Popular posts from this blog

Karabella Lace fir cone shawl center, blocked

Swatch