It's like this...


Let there be radishes! Black Spanish radishes! We grew these last year too, but they quickly bolted. We only had a few meals out of them, but I saved all the seeds and planted 4 rows on Memorial Day (May 27th). They are longer to harvest than regular radishes and won't be ready until late August. If they bolt again, I'll just save the seeds and try again in cooler weather. It's been pretty cool though. 

Can't believe I haven't written here since February! I have been knitting like mad. I grappled with my sweater issues and completed three between March and the beginning of June. They were two test knits , one of which I liked so much that I knit it twice.

The first was my friend Eileen Vito's Copperline, which you can see here in Ravelry. Copperline is a long sport weight cardigan with a cabled yoke and lovely detailing along the seams. I knit my version in two colours.


Then I wore it to Iceland. Whirlwind one-week trip. More on this later, but how about this Lopi?!


OKAY, that's it for tonight. More soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karabella Lace fir cone shawl center, blocked

On my birthday