The End of June: Watching Socks Dry

I don't have much to show this month. I'm still knitting away on the endless Clematis edging and a couple of pairs of socks. I don't seem to have what it takes to get on with the Pine Tree Palatine which is a shame since I'm past halfway through it. See it sitting here in its bag...



Meanwhile, far, far away, my daughter has washed all the socks that I've made for her over the years...


 

There are many socks in my kingdom, thinks Bruno.



 

They have all been washed and hung up to dry, guarded by the Boojums.




One sock, two sock, red sock, blue sock...









Boojums and Bruno: what a wonderful thing to have one's knitting appreciated!

Comments

Helen said…
What fabulous fotos, socks AND cats. They've gone straight on to my desktop.
Mary Lou said…
Great photos! It is nice to be appreciated from far or near!
shandy said…
So did she wear each pair in turn and save them up to wash? Or is it a summer washing to prevent moth infestation?
Raveller said…
Shandy, you hit the nail on the head: a summer washing to prevent moth infestation.
vasudha said…
love all the socks, and the sock photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Karabella Lace fir cone shawl center, blocked

Swatch